Rules of personal data processing in the company AD s.r.o., (operator of Wine apartments)
INFORMATION ABOUT THE OPERATOR
These rules of personal data processing in the company AD s.r.o., 1.mája 1053/19, 952 01 Vráble, Slovak Republic, IČO: 46 526 692, VAT: SK2023411742, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Nitra, Section: Sro, File no. 30799 / N (hereinafter referred to as “AD”) regulate the principles of processing personal data of visitors to the website www.wineapartments.sk (hereinafter referred to as “website”), especially AD clients who make accommodation reservations through the website, subscribe to the newsletter, or they contact us via the contact form (hereinafter referred to as the “customer”), as well as the accommodated guests and visitors to the apartments (hereinafter referred to as the “guest”). AD s.r.o. when processing personal data, it acts as the controller and thus determines for what purpose and by what means the personal data will be processed. Supervision of personal data protection (pursuant to §44 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. And Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council) is performed by AD s.r.o. responsible person, which is: JUDr. Anetta Demešová, who can be contacted by any person concerned whose personal data are processed in our company.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
- Data provided by customers. Through the website, we process personal data in Ellipse systems and in the e-mail client about users and customers / accommodated guests. First of all, personal data is processed, which you provide to us when filling out the contact form on the website or when creating your reservation. We also process the data provided when subscribing to the newsletter. This information includes in particular the e-mail address and, in the case of customers, also the name, address, telephone number and payment details.
- Information provided by accommodated guests. We process personal data about accommodated guests directly in the hotel premises in the Ellipse systems and in the e-mail client. For this purpose, the processed data are in the range of name, surname, place of permanent residence, birth number, ID card number (or other identity document).
- We do not process special categories of personal data unless you make them available to us yourself, or processing is not necessary in accordance with the relevant legal regulations. The information about your health that you make available to us may allow us to provide you with services according to your preferences (for example, in the case of disability data).
- Data from social networks (FB, Instagram). If you use one of the social networks to contact our company, you will also allow the AD company to access your public profile, date of birth, information about your current place of residence and email address. Your public social profile includes your first and last name, profile picture, age category, gender, and other public information according to your preferences.
- Data obtained through cookies. If you have enabled the storage of cookies in your browser and you agree to their use, the operator – the company AD obtains data on visits to the website, viewed products and other activity on the website.
- Data obtained from the camera system. We process a video recording that captures people moving in the monitored area of operation.
The operator AD only processes normal personal data. AD does not collect or otherwise process any sensitive personal data relating to race or ethnic affiliation, political party, religious beliefs, etc.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVIDED DATA
We use your name and contact details to process your reservation. Data processing in this case includes all activities from registration of the reservation, its processing to payment. If data is not provided, AD cannot register your reservation.
To register the accommodated guest, we process your name and surname, residence, ID card number, bank account number or payment card number.
AD mainly uses an e-mail address to promote the hotel in the form of business announcements sent to newsletter subscribers. In this case, processing takes place only with your consent, which is completely voluntary, and even if it is not granted, you can continue to make full use of our website. You give your consent to AD during the registration for the newsletter on the hotel’s website, resp. when booking accommodation. Visitors to the website as well as customers / guests of the hotel can cancel the subscription of the newsletter at any time, either by clicking on the appropriate link located in the header of each newsletter or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through other contacts specified in these rules.
For better targeting of AD advertising and promotion, AD processes data on website visits, viewed services and other activity on the website when using cookies. Processing is only possible on the basis of your consent to the use of appropriate cookies. This consent is completely voluntary. Based on the obtained data, AD obtains analyzes of website user preferences. After evaluating this information, you can better target your ads or tailor the content of your website to what you’re really interested in and what you’re looking for. If you want to disable the storage of cookies on your device, you can change the settings directly in your browser. If you disable AD’s storage of cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly.
For the purposes of protection of the operator’s property against theft or damage, for the purposes of protection of life and health and for the purposes of safety and health at work and fire protection, we process recordings from the camera system. The data are processed for the purpose of securing evidence in the event of damage to the Operator, the commission of a criminal offense or misdemeanor and any evidentiary or judicial proceedings.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Operator – AD company processes your personal data mainly for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship that you have concluded with us by booking accommodation or ordering services.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data from the video recording of the camera system is the legitimate interest of the operator according to Art. 6, par. 1 letter f) Regulations and § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act.
The legal basis for the processing of a specific category of personal data is your consent to the processing.
Other legal bases for the processing of your personal data are the fulfillment of legal obligations, our other legitimate interests and your consent to the processing of personal data.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
In the first place, personal data are processed by authorized persons of AD. All persons who have access to personal data are bound by confidentiality and this obligation continues even after the end of their cooperation with AD.
If necessary, we may use personal data for the processing of personal data by third parties who process personal data on our behalf. We have taken all steps to ensure that any such entity maintains the confidentiality of personal information and uses it only for the purpose we have designated.
Personal data may be processed by the following entities:
- HORECA GROUP s.r.o. Registered seat: Francisciho 20 / B, 058 01 Poprad IČO: 47 912 618 DIČ: 2024148357, IČ DPH: SK2024148357, Entry in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, Section Sro, Insert No .: 30909 / P (hotel system software, service reservation)
- Booking.com B.V., Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Kamer van Koophandel Amsterdam (Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce and Industry), file number: 31047344 (reservation of services)
- Expedia Lodging Partner Services Sarl, Rue du 31 Decembre 40-42 a 44-46, 1207 Geneva, Switzerland (reservation of services)
Any recipient who has access to information, including personal data, is obliged to maintain confidentiality.
For other recipients, we will update this section of the Policy.
In the case of other third parties, we will only share personal data if you have given us consent, we are obliged to do so by law, when this is necessary for the purpose (or in connection with) proceedings under the law, or for the purpose of protecting rights. and legally protected interests.
DATA PROCESSING DEADLINE
AD processes personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract for the entire period of processing the reservation, during the entire period of accommodation of the guest. By law, AD subsequently stores some data contained in accounting documents.
Newsletters are sent to newsletter subscribers for the entire period of consent to their sending, or until their subscription is unsubscribed, or until an objection is raised against the processing of your data for this purpose. However, the longest newsletters are sent for a period of 5 years. AD will then request a new consent.
Further processing of personal data beyond the above deadlines is performed by AD only if it is necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the legislation that applies to AD.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
As an affected person, whose personal data we process, you can, according to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data to exercise their rights to:
- Access to personal data – and request confirmation of whether your personal data is processed in our company.
- Correction of personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete in any way. Only in the case of current data can AD correctly process your order.
- Deletion of personal data (so-called right to be forgotten) or their limited processing, if they are no longer necessary for the stated purposes, or if AD no longer has a legal reason to process personal data, including cases where you do not agree to their further processing. As part of meeting the above conditions, AD will completely or partially destroy your data.
- Transfer of personal data obtained on the basis of your consent from AD to another entity, where AD transfers your personal data in a commonly used format to you or another administrator according to your wishes.
- Right to withdraw consent – if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can revoke your consent electronically, at our contact address or in writing by withdrawing your consent.
- Right to restrict processing – in certain circumstances you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal data. For example, when you think the personal information we hold about you may be inaccurate, or when you think we no longer need to use your personal information.
- In addition, AD customers may object to the processing of personal data in the event of sending business announcements or evaluating purchase preferences, on the basis of which AD will immediately terminate the processing of personal data for these purposes.
- The right to file a petition to initiate personal data protection proceedings – if you think that we are processing your personal data unfairly or illegally, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, tel. no. +421 2 3231 3214, mail: email@example.com.